Refrigeration and Freezing Warehouses
Best Storage… Ensure high safety and quality
Due to the increasing demand across the refrigerators building at the Development market for Al-Riyadh fruits and vegetables wholesale among merchants, Al-Riyadh Development Company resolved on proposing a project for the design and construction of warehouses for refrigeration and freezing so that the project meets the need for refrigeration and freezing in foodstuff and health substances, vegetables and fruits whereas studies showed the City need for this type of services with a relative experience for merchants of fruits and vegetables knowing that the project is located in the vicinity of the market.
The company has set the general principles of design that should be observed according to the following
1 - That the design of warehouses shall correspond to the nature, quality and operating conditions of climate and shall be consistent with the architectural and planning surroundings, particularly the Development Market for Vegetables and Fruits Wholesale as a supplement to its activities.
- Study and design the required movement and the surrounding roads, mainly for big carriers and refrigerators, as well as large parking lots for refrigeration and freezing trucks and the way to let it in and out from the area of design and determine the number of parking lots sufficient for the building activities, taking into account the fact of controlling the entry and exit movement.
- Study and identify the project requirements with respect to public services such as water, sanitation, electricity and other and including it in the work timetable. Consulting parties shall contact competent and concerned authorities and coordinating therewith regarding the project needs and its impact on the existing infrastructure networks along with its relation to the project implementation.
- Study and identify the project’s requirements such as electricity generators, equipment and devices.
- The project design shall be founded on the latest principles and international standards generally accepted in the field of refrigeration and freezing warehouses.
- Engineering design should be identical to the most appropriate engineering systems, according to international standards for this activity and in the field of refrigeration and freezing systems and devices.
The project is situated on the land located east of the existing wholesale market and is bordered by streets of 30 meters width from the East, South and West. As to the north, it is bordered by a Street of 15 meters width while the total area is of 34.564 square meters.